Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am so very thankful for the blessings in my life-

A wonderful husband
A smart, funny, good kid
Health and happiness
A great boss
Decent transportation
A nice house
Two fluffy spoiled rotten horses
Two spoiled rotten dogs
Two spoiled rotten cats (hmm, anyone see a pattern here? lol)
My brand new greenhouse
My bountiful garden plots whose harvest now fills my pantry
Wonderful, supportive friends
Great neighbors
Living here in Alaska
A quirky, spread out, loving family who is there "when the chips are down"

What more could anyone ask for?

I am more than blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, you forgot your chicken coop!

I'm thankful of many things too, pretty much everything in my life.
Especially thankful for a good hay season!

Yes, we are richly blessed.