Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jihad in America?

I've pretty much let this blog lapse lately, haven't I?

I would like to say it's because I've been put on the dreaded watch list. Or I'm too busy to share my thoughts. Or I'm too overwhelmed with life events to comment on them. Or any number of seemingly reasonable excuses.

The truth is, it's none of those.

It boils down to fear.

Fear of being on that watch list, for one. Yes, legitimate concern, considering the scope of the people in the NSA juggernaut of metadata collection. Folks that know me on FB, are well aware of my conservative leanings, just based on what I share. I haven't been quiet about my take on the current administration, either. (Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this blog too!)

Fear of the coming days is always on my shoulders. Too many things to remember, too many to list, but as it has been for quite a while: I fear most the coming Caliphate.  Yes, our system is about to crash (and hard, but we'll get through it-our ancestors did, remember?) and yes, we have attacks to face and recover from (we're not a nation of peace, our very beginnings prove this) and so on. Even the personal challenges will become history soon enough and hopefully I'll learn from those and move forward in a manner that prevents their recurrence. It's been one heckuva year, that's for sure, but we're almost past the hard part and I'm optimistic about the immediate future again for my family.

But further down the road?  America is about to become just another battleground of jihad.

And no, I am not joking, I am not suffering from tin foil that is too tight, or delusional from any number of conspiracy theories (which replicate and expand like a never ending creep show of irrational thought gone wild)  or privy to some news that has not been dissected, reviewed, edited, sanitized or trivialized by other media. Nope, not joking one bit.  The truth is everywhere, and available to anyone who reads this online. You can find the information and make the connections just as easily as I have done, but I'll give you a few hints and clues to get started.  If you care. If you don't, your children and grandchildren surely will.

For well over 2000 years, Christianity has been at war with Islam. And in fact, think about this little tidbit from history......the Middle East used to be Christian. Rome to Constantinople to Jerusalem and beyond to Egypt-Christian. As kingdoms rose and then fell to the sword, the region became what we modern folks call "Islamic", and all subjects dhimmi (and much much worse) and even going as far back as the fall of the Roman empire, it was jihad. Not Germanic tribes as we have been taught, but the followers of Allah, of Muhammad. From Turkey to the Iberian peninsula, many bloody battles were fought and in the end, Christianity lost.  For millennia, the followers of Muhammad have expanded their jihad against us: the Kafirs. Every century, every decade, more conflict, more blood letting, more jihad.

(For an educational video on this, please feel free to look up Dr Bill Warner on YouTube, specifically this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=223)  There are many others available online, all you need to do is look for them.

So now you're thinking, what the heck is she smoking here, right? And what's that got to do with America anyhow?

Put on your thinking caps: How many attacks have taken place on American soil, perpetrated by the followers of Muhammad?

No comments: