Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm back.............!

I've been thinking about taking up blogging again, the first time after reading the "watch words list" published on line. You know, the one that lists all the words that trigger automatic data collection by various US agencies?  I read the list and realized I had typed out just about every single word on that list, over the past five years on line. Ayep, I am a marked blogger already. But you knew that, right?


I thought about it a lot, as the current administration accomplished one destructive act after another. Pretty lengthy list over the past year, isn't it?


I thought about it as I watched our state officials fumble through resource development, and crashing fisheries, and as the feds tied up even more lands forever.


I thought about it as discussions ensued on Facebook, where discourse is disjointed, easily misconstrued, and fleeting indeed.


I thought about it as I worked my way through a very challenging growing season, and other events that touched myself, and my family. 


So.......back into the fray I go, one entry at a time. I hope that this time around, people will feel free to comment here. I do not censor any comment, do not block anyone from posting their opinions, and I do welcome all discussions-even opposing views.