Monday, February 16, 2009

Cl flagging costs real lives :(


I knew that the flagging would cause serious problems, and I knew of at least one horse that was not rehomed due to the flagging....so tonight I find this:


Livestock Flagging - $1
Reply to: see below Date: 2009-02-16, 8:12PM AKST
To who ever is flagging the livestock section, You win, The Goats lose! I finally gave up after repeated flagging even though allowed on craigslist, so they both went to the butcher yesterday. I was trying to sell them to a good home but your repeated flagging gave me NO choice. I hope you are happy....
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 1037993048

Read 'em and weep, you self righteous, wanna be pompous hall monitors.

I hope you sleep well at night, thinking of the deaths YOU are responsible for.

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Wow this pissing contest n Craigslist is incredible ,is there no moderator or administrator for the list? what is it with these people. Souns like just a game to them. So sorry that this cintinues to go on.

Whisper Creek Farms said...

I love that Alaska List you told me about. A lot less rules on advertising and no one can flag ;)

AKGirl said...

I've been using AL lately, too... much nicer. I even accidentally mis-typed my email address, and they fixed it for me!! Now THAT's special handling!! :) All this flagging is just making me sad...