Friday, June 17, 2011

Notice to Alaska Mini Goat Cache



On January 8th, of this year at a regularly scheduled and noticed meeting, the President accepted my membership application and welcomed me to the club as a new member.

Since that time, I have seen no notice of new meetings, no newsletter, no information about club activities, and no communication whatsoever with anyone associated with the club.

After attending the small claims court hearing on June 15th and discovering the depths of the malfeasance of officers; the scope of the machinations of the previous board; and the lengths to which personal vendettas are allowed to affect club matters, I am demanding a return of my membership monies.

Based upon the testimony provided by Heather Fair, I do not want any part of this organization.

The club has until June 20th to return my membership fees in full. Should that date pass without receipt of refund, I will go forward with whatever means required to obtain the funds.

No comments: