Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Snow and more.....

Christmas was a wonderful day at our house. Friends and family, great food, and very good times. The biggest hit of the day was the Wii, which ran nonstop for eight hours, lol! All the kids were good about sharing the game, and everyone got a chance to play. Of course we are still figuring it out, but it's a given that time with that game will be highly sought after for months to come :)

And Christmas Day brought us snow showers too-it's not often we have snow on a holiday and it's presence was welcomed.

One of my personal favorite presents is a wireless camera system. I have two cameras up at the barn now, and while we are still figuring out how to set it up for what we want, it's very exciting to be able to see what goes on up there. We found out we were missing one whatsis so I can get the feed on my computor, but that's okay-we'll get it up and running some day soon.

Today is the day that we are supposed to pick up the no name gelding. But of course the snow has really put a crimp in those plans. I have to work and have a bunch of people lined up to come get hay. I expect I will be getting on the phone first thing this morning, finding someone with a controller in their truck. Of course, hub has drug his feet and the stall isn't quite ready as yet, lol And I have to track down the blanket liner and get the heater too. I actually think he will be fine, well blanketed with lots of good feed....we'll see what the vet says later today.

No comments: